Global print, imaging and innovation leader, Epson, has announced it has updated Epson Connect, its mobile print and scan service for Epson printers. Catering to today’s increasingly mobile lifestyles and productivity needs, Epson has made it easier than ever for users to print documents, photos, emails and web pages from anywhere in the world using an Epson Connect -enabled printer and an iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone or computer*
“Whether you’re sharing holiday pictures or business presentations, the enhancements to Epson Connect offer you something new when you’re on the go,” said Ian Cameron, responsible for global communications at Epson. “Our goal is to make accessing, sharing and printing files as easy and as powerful as possible regardless of which device you are using or where you happen to be.”
Epson Connect mobile printing features and enhancements include:
- New Epson Creative Print App Access and print Facebook photos, create custom greeting cards and stationery, print onto CD/DVDs and turn photos into coloring book templates using this app on iPad, iPhone and Android tablet and phones with select Expression all-in-one models.
- Epson Print & Scan This adds scan functionality to tablet devices with Windows 8 and Windows RT. The increased versatility and convenience of the printing and scanning option, makes it even easier for users to capture and share documents or images.
- Epson iPrint App iPrint transforms smartphones and tablets into a powerful productivity tool. Easily access files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft SkyDrive, and print them from anywhere1 even within complex corporate networks. Transfer files from USB drives or memory cards using the slots on the printer, or scan from a nearby Epson printer, then email or share files online.
- Epson Email Print Remotely send documents and photos from any email-enabled device directly and simultaneously to multiple Epson printers with unique email addresses
- Epson Remote Print Streamline productivity without worrying about formatting or adjusting fonts. Simply print remotely from a computer or laptop to an Epson email-enabled printer anywhere in the world using any Windows® or Mac application with a print function.
In addition, Epson Connect incorporates an optional level of security to ensure users have the ability to reduce unwanted prints and eliminate spam. By enabling an “Approved Sender’s List,” users can specify the email addresses or domains that are allowed to print unattended to the printer’s email address.
* Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device.
Source: Epson Philippines