Finally after of long waiting! Starmobile announced on their Facebook page the 5.3-inch quad-core Dragon Trail Glass smartphone – the Starmobile Diamond V3. According to them Diamond V3 is now available in all Starmobile stores, kiosks and accredited dealers nationwide for only P8,990 suggested retail price (SRP) with free InstaCase, 8GB memory card and screen protector.
Starmobile Diamond V3 has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225Q 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-AS Processor, sporting 5.3-Inch IPS Capacitive Touchscreen with Dragon Trail Glass, 1GB of RAM, 4GB Internal Memory upgradable up to 32GB, 12MP Rear Auto Focus Camera with Dual LED Flash, and 2MP Back Camera with BSI and Lithium Polymer 2100mAh Battery with standby time up to 150 hours or 3.5 hours talk time. See the full specs and features below.
Starmobile Diamond V3 Specifications:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225Q
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-AS Processor
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 5.3-Inch IPS Capacitive Touchscreen with Dragon Trail Glass, 16.7m colors, FWVGA 480×854-pixel resolution, 196ppi
- 2G GSM 900/1800MHz
- 3G WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- 4GB Internal Memory upgradable up to 32GB
- 1GB of RAM
- 146.9 x 77.2 x 9.9 (Dimension)
- 12MP Rear Auto Focus Camera with Dual LED Flash and BSI
- 2MP Back Camera with BSI
- Dual SIM/Dual 3G/Dual Standby
- WiFi 802.1 b/g/n/, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, A-GPS
- Lithium Polymer 2100mAh Battery
- Price: P8,990(SRP)
- Free InstaCase, 8GB memory card and screen protector.
What do you think? Share your thought below.
Source: Starmobile (Facebook)