How To Root Cherry Mobile Burst In A Easiest WayJun 12, 2013
Looking for a tutorial on how to root cherry mobile burst but in a easiest way without using Bin4ry tool or any rooting tools? Here’s the good news for all cherry mobile Burst users, I saw this procedure at symbianize forum posted by Nazue, thanks to him! In this rooting procedure we need to use a Framaroot, Framaroot is a one-click apk application use to root some Android devides. Just remember do this at your own risk!
How To Root Cherry Mobile Burst:
- Download the Framaroot-1.4.1.apk file.
- Open it and choose Superuser or SuperSU (SuperSU recommended but not required, you can choose whatever you want) then press Gandalf.
- Reboot and enjoy a rooted phone.
- Jackpot27 – ok sya working.. nice share TS.. pwede rin ba ito sa ibang unit? Tnx
- Hedz – Ayos to TS ang galing.. ginawa to nung kaibigan ko working nga.
Hope this article helped you! Subscribe us for more updates directly to your inbox or follow us on twitter, facebook and google+