Last month, it was May 26, 2013 Tech Blogger Zone posted an article about the new line line-up of Cherry Mobile’s 2.0 Android phones that we’ve first spotted at the website of Cherry Mobile Thailand. I’ve mentioned on that article one of the 2.0 Android phone which is the Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0, the today’s Cherry Mobile 6th quad-core Android phone device and it was already announced by Cherry Mobile about an hour ago.
Blaze 2.0 has powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor, it has a 5.7-inch HD-IPS Touchscreen phone with a 720 x 1280 pixels, 12 megapixel rear camera with flash and 3 megapixel front camera, 2500 mAh battery capacity and runs with the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and it supported by Dual SIM, Bluetooth,USB Port, 3G/HSDPA, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi and GPS (see the other details after the jump).
Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0 Specifications:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- 5.7-Inch HD-IPS Touchscreen Multi-Touch, Resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
- 12MP BSI Camera with Flash (Rear)
- 3MP BSI Camera (Front)
- 1080p@24fps Full HD video recording
- ROM: 4GB / RAM: 1GB
- Micro SD up to 32GB
- Dual SIM | Dual Standby
- microUSB v2.0 / 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth | USB Port | 3G/HSDPA | GPRS | EDGE | Wi-Fi | GPS
- 157.8 X 83.3 x 9.9. mm (Dimension)
- Li-ion 2500 mAh Battery Capacity
- Price: Php9,499(SRP)
As this moment we don’t have yet any information when the device hit the market but I will update this article or maybe new post when the device is officially available. About the price? The official suggested retail price (SRP) for Blaze 2.0 is Php9,499.