How To Root Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0May 3, 2013
Hi guys! It’s me again, I want to share this article about on How To Root Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0. In this article I will discuss the rooting procedure for our Flame 2.0 device . But before that, I would like to give all credit to Mr. Pnormal Indo and Mr. Mon Barbeche for this method.
Rooting your phone does run the risk of potentially bricking it and it also voids your warranty as per Cherry Mobile’s statement so do your homework before attempting anything do this at your own risk!
Root Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 without using PC:
Note: You don’t need to use PC.
- Download the file at this link and move it into root of your sdCard.
- Turn off the phone then restart it in recovery mode through holding the power and volume up key and wait until screen turn in green color, after the screen turned into green color, release the power key but don’t release the volume up key yet until the screen turn’s to red. When the screen turned to red, you may now release the volume up key. Congrats! Your phone now is in recovery mode.
- Go to advance > Note: The basic navigation keys in recovery mode are volume rocker (up/down) while the power button (ok/select). After that choose enable signature verification then choose the “../” to bring back to the main menu.
- Choose the apply update from external storage card then find the file that you’ve downloaded and install.
- Go back to the menu and reboot the system.
- Congrats! Your phone now is rooted
Hope that this article helped you! In my next article I will discuss about How To Unroot Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0. Stay tune for more updates, all you have to do is sign up to on Tech Blogger Zone email feed to receive free updates directly to your email inbox or connect with us using social media account. Thanks!
We don’t have any responsibility to your device no matter what happened, not Tech Blogger Zone nor the people who mentioned above. The purpose of this article is to bring information/knowledge to the people who wants to learn about this. Like I said do this at your own risk!