How To Root Cherry Mobile CruizeMay 9, 2013
Check this my new update’s about on How To Root Cherry Mobile Cruize. Root your Cruize using this method shared by Koko Love of Cruize W280 Facebook group Thanks to him for this very useful method.
Rooting your phone does run the risk of potentially bricking it and it also void your phone warranty as per Cherry Mobile’s statement so do your homework before attempting anything just do this at your own risk!
Root Cherry Mobile Cruize:
- Download pdanet for android and cruize adb.zip provided above.
- Install pdanet and follow the instructions (select others for the driver).
- Extract the cruize adb.zip in a folder.
- Run command prompt (start » run » cmd)
- In command prompt, type cd c:\cruize adb or directory where the cruise adb.zip’s extracted.
- Type adb devices you will see a command prompt list cruize device. It means the driver is successfully installed.
- After that enter these commands: (Note: Press enter on each line)
adb push pwn /data/local/tmp
chmod 777 pwn
- The exploit will run and this may take a minutes, Wait to appeared the Bus error and then type Exit, repeat the last command ./pwn if the display appeared Success.
- Type adb kill-server then adb devices to restart adb.
- Type adb shell (When you see a #, it means your device is now temporary rooted).
- After that enter these command prompts:
mount -o remount,rw -t rfs /dev/block/st19 /system
adb push busybox /system/bin
adb push su /system/bin
chmod 4755 /system/bin/busybox
chmod 4755 /system/bin/su
mount -o remount,ro -t rfs /dev/block/st19 /system
- Reboot then install Super SU, you can download it in PlayStore.
Goodluck! Subscribe us for more updates about rooting tutorial, gadgets, latest promos, and reviews or you can Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.