Another things that Flame 2.0 features have is their One Glass Solution Technology , sometimes referred to as Direct Pattern Window (DPW) or Sensor on Lens (SOL), is a new method of Touch Panel manufacturing that deposits an ITO layer directly underneath the cover lens of the touch panel. This stack up pattern creates a panel that is thinner, lighter and more optically clear. One Glass also lowers the cost of panel manufacturing, and by extension, of overall equipment production. It has already been successfully integrated into several high profile applications, particularly mobile phones and tablets.
Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 Specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby
- 4.5-inch qHD (540×960) IPS capacitive display
- 245ppi with OGS Technology and 5-point multi-touch feature
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8225Q Snapdragon S4 processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- microSD support up to 32GB
- Multimedia Player / FM radio with RDS
- 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- 720p HD video recording
- VGA (0.3MP) front camera
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- Picture-In-Picture Function
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n / WiFi Hotspot
- microUSB v2.0 / 3.5mm audio jack
- HSDPA 7.2 Mbps / HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quad-band)
- 3G capable (UMTS 900/2100)
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Li-Ion 1,600mAh Battery
- Standby time up to 200 hours
- Talk time up to 4 hours
- Accelerometer / Proximity Sensor
- 134.6 x 66 x 9.3mm (dimension)
Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 has a SRP of Php7,999. Like Omega HD it will be available in the first or second week of April 2013.
Are you satisfied?
Share your opinion by posting a comment below.