How To Root Cherry Mobile ThunderFeb 26, 2013
Hello Guys, Tech Blogger Zone is here again for the another tutorial about rooting Cherry Mobile device and this time I want to share this article on How To Root Cherry Mobile Thunder. In this tutorial we need a PDAnet, ADB drivers and Bin4ty Tool, actually this tutorial also the same on rooting Flare device that recently posted here in Tech Blogger Zone. Ok! lets do this step by step but before that I would like to give credits to Mr. Aldrin and Mr. Atocruz for sharing this procedure at Symbianize.com thanks to both of them. For more rooting tutorial visit TBZ’s rooting section.
- Rooting your phone does run the risk of potentially bricking it. Rooting also voids your warranty as per Cherry Mobile’s statement so do your homework before attempting anything. Do this at your own risk!
How To Root Cherry Mobile Thunder
- Download first the PDAnet for windows, ADB drivers and Bin4ry Tool provided above.
- Extract and install the ADB Driver.exe.
- Connect your device, be sure that the USB debugging is ON/checked (Setting >> Application >> Development).
- Go to My Computer >> Properties >> Hardware >> Device Manager and right click the circle just like screenshot showing below and click update driver.
- After the installation of drivers open ADB drivers and you will see a red circle, run it and wait the installation.
- After the installation, open PDAnet (install) and click “other” and install, just wait for the process and reboot.
- Open Bin4ry Tool and run.
- Type “1” for normal mode then enter.
- Check your device and once asked for a restore just proceed to “Restore My Data” and your device will automatically reboot.
- The last thing to is check the SuperSU icon to your device.
- If you see a SuperSU icon it means your device already rooted and if you didn’t see any SuperSU icon to your device you need to start again.
- Tech Blogger Zone have no responsibility to your device no matter what happened. Like I said do this at your own risk!
- Subscribe to receive free email updates directly to your inbox for more rooting tutorials or Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Follow us on Google+. Thank You!