How to know your Globe SIM card number even without loadJul 2, 2012
This method is easiest way to know your Globe SIM card number as well as the TM SIM even without load. This method uses a BankO service from BPI Globe BanKO, the Philippine’s first mobile phone-based, microfinance-focused savings bank.
WHAT IS SIM CARD?
A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module (SIM) is an integrated circuit that securely stores the international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI) and the related key used to identify and authenticate subscribers on mobile telephony devices (such as mobile phones and computers).
A SIM circuit is embedded into a removable plastic card. This plastic card is called a “SIM card” and can be transferred between different mobile devices. A SIM card follows certain smart card standards. SIM cards were first made the same size as a credit card (85.60 mm × 53.98 mm × 0.76 mm). The development of physically smaller mobile devices prompted the development of smaller SIM cards where the quantity of card surrounding the integrated circuit is reduced.
A SIM card contains its unique serial number (ICCID), international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI), security authentication and ciphering information, temporary information related to the local network, a list of the services the user has access to and two passwords: a personal identification number (PIN) for ordinary use and a personal unblocking code (PUK) for PIN unlocking.
- Dial *118*1#.
- Choose #14 Registration.
- Fill up the form with your own details.
- After you receive text message with MPIN (four digit PIN number).
- Dial *118*1*11# and choose #2.
- Change MPIN into easy to remember MPIN CODE then after that you receive a confirmation message.
- Dial *118*1*15# and enter your new MPIN.
- Then you will receive a text message with your mobile SIM number like this “Account 09151234567 does not exist in CRS.”