Hello! guys another tips again hehe!!!. I found this tips about “How To Know Your Globe SIM Card Number Even w/o Load” so I share it to all of you, credit to ucz3r0 of Symbianize for the info. This simple tips are using BanK0 service, and for those people who are forgot their own Globe SIM Card no. follow the instructions below.
I don’t know if this tips is working in Touch Mobile (TM).
- Dial *118*1#.
- Choose #14 Registration.
- Fill up the form with your own detail.
- After that you recieve text message with MPIN, four digit pin number.
- Dial *118*1*11# and choose #2.
- Change MPIN into easy to remember MPIN CODE then after that you recieve a confirmation message.
- Dial *118*1*15# and enter your new MPIN.
- Then you will receive a text message with your mobile sim number like this.
“Account 09151234567 does not exist in CRS.”
Hope this tips helped you a lot. Leave your feedbacks if this tips worked to you thank you.
Like us or Share us if you found this tips helpful.